DEAL! GPU DISCOUNT!

Assassin

Those don't even look that great :(.  I paid like 149.99 for that exact same HD 7850 :(, plus there are HD 7970 for around 300ish and like an HD 7950 for 200 as well not listed there!!

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I want to get that 7970 so bad but I already got the 7950.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Those don't even look that great :(.  I paid like 149.99 for that exact same HD 7850 :(, plus there are HD 7970 for around 300ish and like an HD 7950 for 200 as well not listed there!!

well those are twin frozer and completely non reference. so they are expensive.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

And they are (to me) sexy full metal coolers.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Sexy but brown boards??? That's worse than the red board of my HD 7850 :(.  Honestly tho, I remember someone complaining that their 7950 didn't overclock like at all despite it being a custom board and cooler, yet mine is a reference design custom cooler and it overclocks super amazingly well!!

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

Sexy but brown boards??? That's worse than the red board of my HD 7850 :(.  Honestly tho, I remember someone complaining that their 7950 didn't overclock like at all despite it being a custom board and cooler, yet mine is a reference design custom cooler and it overclocks super amazingly well!!

The 670 is a great deal though. 274$ and black blackplate plus asus dcu ii

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

And they are (to me) sexy full metal coolers.

tf3 coolers are hideous compared the the tf4

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Silicon lottery. Not every card is the same.

I still like the TF3 coolers even though the TF4 does look pretty nice too with the blue accents. (not a fan of the yellow though)

they are!

I will just wait for 9XXX series thank you very much.

Oh god not you :D