Ps3 emulator legit?

noisebomb44

Yeah, while they didn't get the game to run at 60 FPS, they did enhance the game for both PS4 and PC, and you got tons of video options for PC that can outclass the PS4 version. As for Arkham Knight, that was just horrible. Though it seems the final fix or one to get the game to be very playable is coming out at the end of the month.

Back on topic though a PS3 emulator seems like a hard task to do, as it was being run on a cell processor. I will give the one from the PCSX2 team a try as I enjoyed the PS2 emulator they did.

The Dolphin emulator runs like a treat. I'm yet to try out the PS2 emulator, so that should be a good experience. I honestly don't see a PS3 emulator coming out as playable any time soon due to the Cell Processor. 

btw, Arkham Knight runs really well now, if you want to play it.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

The Dolphin emulator runs like a treat. I'm yet to try out the PS2 emulator, so that should be a good experience. I honestly don't see a PS3 emulator coming out as playable any time soon due to the Cell Processor. 

btw, Arkham Knight runs really well now, if you want to play it.

I'll have to get my brothers family share list to work again. We share our games on steam, even though we're 1000 miles a part. (the pain of running a newer preview of windows, that updates almost twice a month.) I doubt I can do much with a GTX 660 ti with the game though. Was waiting on playing it til I got my new card. We share our games on steam, even though we're 1000 miles a part.

And the PS2 emulator runs fine.. It ran fine on my AMD computer, but for some reason I started loosing FPS on the AMD computer. (could been my CPU just being a Pain)

I'll have to get my brothers family share list to work again. We share our games on steam, even though we're 1000 miles a part. (the pain of running a newer preview of windows, that updates almost twice a month.) I doubt I can do much with a GTX 660 ti with the game though. Was waiting on playing it til I got my new card. We share our games on steam, even though we're 1000 miles a part.

And the PS2 emulator runs fine.. It ran fine on my AMD computer, but for some reason I started loosing FPS on the AMD computer. (could been my CPU just being a Pain)

If you're running at 1080p with the textures lowered, it should run okay. It looks pretty, at least. :')

It's unfortunate that my mother threw away all of our old PS2 games. :c

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

If you're running at 1080p with the textures lowered, it should run okay. It looks pretty, at least. :')

It's unfortunate that my mother threw away all of our old PS2 games. :c

Eh, i'll just use my i7 4790k to play them. and sad day about the PS2, most of the game I play on emulator are ones I have anyway, that way I won't have to drag out my PS2 to play them.

Eh, i'll just use my i7 4790k to play them. and sad day about the PS2, most of the game I play on emulator are ones I have anyway, that way I won't have to drag out my PS2 to play them.

There's also the positive of rendering it at a higher resolution. I play LoZ at 2560x2112 for 1440p gaming. Still have to run at 4:3, but I'm okay with that, considering the 16:9 hack causes the UI to become stretched and look horrible.

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

There's also the positive of rendering it at a higher resolution. I play LoZ at 2560x2112 for 1440p gaming. Still have to run at 4:3, but I'm okay with that, considering the 16:9 hack causes the UI to become stretched and look horrible.

Eh that's nothing terrible, with the 16:9 hack for FFX, you can see actors just standing around looking into space when not in use.