[Foobar 2000] Renaming multiple files?

Now, what I'm asking isn't as dumb as it seems from the title. I have the Bioshock Infinite OST in foobar, but they are all named BioShockInfinite_xx_title, and I want to rename all 28 tracks to just what is in the title. Is there a script or command I can run to get rid of the first 21 characters? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

Spoiler

I use mp3tag to rename any music files. I don't know if foobar can rename files.

I use mp3tag to rename any music files. I don't know if foobar can rename files.

foobar2000 can rename files. All files too. Select the whole album, right click, select file operations, and select rename to. Experiment with the file name pattern. 

hello

To use file operations you have to have file operations enabled when you install it. If you didn't do this, it doesn't have the required permissions to carry out file op's.

hello

File operations for files. For changing just tags, get component called masstagger. It can create tags based on your preferences and ie. file names.

Oh, and for all kind of file renaming things I can highly recommend utility called Bulk Renaming Utility. It can do anything you want.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv