5960X watercooled temps

Motherboards are like pickles. Whether you get a bad one is very much down to luck, doesn't matter Asus, MSI or Gigabyte...I think they're all made by Foxconn. I had a Gigabyte board DOA, a MSI board with bad PCIe socket. Now the Asus board is a workstation board. Hopefully more reliable.

I'd love to see you push your CPU further when you have time. Your temp is a little high, consider the massive cooling you have. I'm sure after some fine tuning, you'd see much better temp. I have a small case and can only run two 240 rads. I get mid 60's *C at 4.5Ghz.

I think once the air is all out the loop and I have changed the paste temps will go down I also need to change one of the fans because it has a noisy bearing and will end up annoying me over time luckily I bought a couple extra fans. 4.3ghz seems to be common with the 5960x maybe I will try reach that :)

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Motherboards are like pickles. Whether you get a bad one is very much down to luck, doesn't matter Asus, MSI or Gigabyte...I think they're all made by Foxconn. I had a Gigabyte board DOA, a MSI board with bad PCIe socket. Now the Asus board is a workstation board. Hopefully more reliable.

I'd love to see you push your CPU further when you have time. Your temp is a little high, consider the massive cooling you have. I'm sure after some fine tuning, you'd see much better temp. I have a small case and can only run two 240 rads. I get mid 60's *C at 4.5Ghz.

I think I have found the problem I might need to turn my d5 pump up to 2 or 3 I don't think 1 is giving enough flow I might find my temps are a bit better if I do this. :)

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

I had a MSI mobo, but was Z97. The Q-code LEDS will show CPU temp after booting in to Windows.

Checked idle temps again last night without doing anything to the system temps were 22C on all cores accept core 1 was 28C I think those are more respectable temps

Custom PC: