multi monitor setup/couch play & websurf (from desk)

is there software or settings (in windows) that allow me to use two applications simultaneously, one with an Xbox 360 remote and the other with keyboard & mouse?

in other words, surf the web while my brother plays games?

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"

thanks. I'll install it and test it out tomorrow. This is a very good start (if it works as advertised)

TeamPlayer 2.2 Multi User 

TeamPlayer 2.2 is the first generic solution for working together on the same computer. Simply connect extra mice and keyboards to your usb ports, install the software and multiple cursors will appear on your screen.
Everyone works on one screen WunderWorks' TeamPlayer allows you to work with 2 or more people on the same Windows PC at the same time.

The 2.2 version also includes support for dual Monitor setups and the SandBox. 
The SandBox is the ? rst release in a series of true multi-user applications. This feature 
gives you a glimpse of what multi-user computing is all about!

For Education, Home or Businees Usage
Will improve any business meeting, classroom session or creative gathering.
Work through your spreadsheets together, involve your students or just have fun with your kids. TeamPlayer turns any Personal Computer into a Group Computer. It's generic, so just click on any application and take control. Share your ideas knowledge or expertise with the others in the group.

Works with all standard input devices
Just hook up your mice and keyboards, add a digital whiteboard or tablets and start your group session. Multiple cursors will appear on screen.

maybe i can get it to work with a logitech remote =o

edit:

just ran some tests. doesn't do what I need it to. at least not with a remote. I'll do further testing with keyboard/mice later. sigh.

"When you're in high school you should be doing things, about which you could never tell your parents!"