onedrive problems

player285

Can someone tell me how to change the location of local files for onedrive, my local drive is an ssd and it is running out of space as it is only 90gb corsair force gt and i want my movies and stuff to be on the hard drives instead of being on the ssd... can someone help please... i have windows 10

Can someone tell me how to change the location of local files for onedrive, my local drive is an ssd and it is running out of space as it is only 90gb corsair force gt and i want my movies and stuff to be on the hard drives instead of being on the ssd... can someone help please... i have windows 10

One thing don't make multiple posts of the same issue, but for One drive you can go into the settings on the bottom right icons and change the location of it or unlink and when relinking the account it lets you select the save destination of your folders.

One thing don't make multiple posts of the same issue, but for One drive you can go into the settings on the bottom right icons and change the location of it or unlink and when relinking the account it lets you select the save destination of your folders.

sorry the multipost thing was an accident...