CPU utilisation from 20% to 100% = Low FPS / FPS Spikes

alleyn321
Go to solution Solved by Firearm2112,

Apply the color profile to your device's memory, then tell the Corsair app to get the fuck off your harddrive. It does this for a lot of people. It has a lot of issues.

I recommend to install it just when you want to apply a profile, then uninstall it. 

Hi

Recently I noticed while playing WOW that Im getting really low FPS about 30-50FPS from 100-150FPS. Then I checked my CPU and it was working for 99% usually 20-25%.

Same with Battlefield4 the CPU was running at 100% usually 40-50%.

Anyone knows whats going on?

I think it might be the Corsair Application because that's the Only change I did. Got new Corsair headset and Downloaded Corsair app.

Also when I checked Task manager I could see that "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" was using the CPU for 60% not sure about that

Any ideas? I really would like to keep the Corsair App

Apply the color profile to your device's memory, then tell the Corsair app to get the fuck off your harddrive. It does this for a lot of people. It has a lot of issues.

I recommend to install it just when you want to apply a profile, then uninstall it. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

How do I apply the Color ( + I played with the Equalizer a bit ) to my memory? ... Also ... if I uninstall the App I will lose every settings or? I dont get it