more needed please!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER
Go to solution Solved by Hazy125,

http://ninite.com/

Just download everything under the developer tools... I personally use a lot of java and python. But for the 100 line challenge go with c++ because it is so much more practical than other languages and one of the requirements is it has to be practical

Hey guys! i just wanted to know more softwares for programming! i just know microsoft visual c++,notepad++ and eclipse. are there any more?(i bet there are). 

which do you use and for which language? please help me! then i will be able to post in that topic"the under 100 line challenge! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

1: Visual Studio

2: Sublime Text 2

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

http://ninite.com/

Just download everything under the developer tools... I personally use a lot of java and python. But for the 100 line challenge go with c++ because it is so much more practical than other languages and one of the requirements is it has to be practical

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Sublime Text 2 for anything web-related, and the Visual Studio suite (2010) for just about everything else.

Cheers,

Linus

hey! why am i not getting more responses? is this because i choose the best answer?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

should i remove the best answer?

COMING SOON

hey! why am i not getting more responses? is this because i choose the best answer?

Maybe cause you got good answers already.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I like using Code::blocks as an IDE. If you want other text editors and an excuse to jump onto Linux look into Emacs or Vim.

If you want to feel uber nerdy then code on Emacs or vim from another machine. I would say my nerdiest moment in the last year was when I experimented with running an Apache web server on my raspberry pi, had also turned on SSH, and had jumped into putty on my primary machine, SSH'd into the pi through PuTTY and modified the HTML of the default web page from my main box. And verified it though Firefox on my desktop. Only loosely related to the original question but programming on a different computer than the one I was on was a mind blowing moment in my life as a developer.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399