Xsplit streaming fx 8350 help?

Nick_Marra

so i started doing some streaming with my new fx 8350 to see how well i could do with the extra cores but i ran into a problem 

xsplit uses 4 cores and so does my game, The problem is they use the same 4 cores so i have an extra 4 cores not doing anything is there any way i can choose witch cores they run on? 

ive tried the task manager affinity tab and still no luck

Task manager and right click on the process under processes and hit affinity. Also for the love of god use OBS.

You can change the cores that applications use in task manger. Go to the processes tab, find the X-split and game processes. Right click and choose set affinity. This allows you to allocate which cores a program uses

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Task manager and right click on the process under processes and hit affinity. Also for the love of god use OBS.

ive tried this they all stay on the same cores and dont change

ive tried this they all stay on the same cores and dont change

Task manager and right click on the process under processes and hit affinity. Also for the love of god use OBS

ill also give obs a try thanks.