Turntable/audio set up noob

trentklein
Go to solution Solved by Stagea,

I recently purchased a Stanton T92 USB turntable, and I am trying to get it hooked up(without usb) to my M-Audio Fast Track Pro that is hooked up to my speakers. The back of my Fast Track Pro only has a SPDIF in which I did try by without any luck. Am I doing something wrong?  <_<  :(

Did you use the digital out of the Stanton? 

If you're using an Analogue connection, you'd need to connect the RCA L/R outputs to the Inst 1 and 2 inputs of the Fast Track Pro and switch it to Line level inputs (and make sure the Stanton's audio outs are also set to Line instead of Phono).

I recently purchased a Stanton T92 USB turntable, and I am trying to get it hooked up(without usb) to my M-Audio Fast Track Pro that is hooked up to my speakers. The back of my Fast Track Pro only has a SPDIF in which I did try by without any luck. Am I doing something wrong?  <_<  :(

If you're using an Analogue connection, you'd need to connect the RCA L/R outputs to the Inst 1 and 2 inputs of the Fast Track Pro and switch it to Line level inputs (and make sure the Stanton's audio outs are also set to Line instead of Phono).

THANK YOUU!!! hahahah