Ever heard of ID Cooling?

You guys ever heard of the brand ID-Cooling?
Can't find a single review of their Frostflow 120L. Which is a 120mm AIO.

Long (back)story short,

I'm hunting a cheap 120mm AIO for my rig.
If you've read my previous topic

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/446192-simple-question-cms-seidon-120v-plus-vs-deepcools-captain-120/

the Frostflow 120L just got "released" in a store here and it's on the same price bracket as the seidon and the captain.

Any dudes who use this?

From what I gather, they have very detailed information of their products, but not much reviews. And I've read somewhere that they're a relatively new company?

Product Link: http://www.idcooling.com/Product/detail/id/55/name/FROSTFLOW%20120L

Thoughts guys?

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

Doesn't look too bad, try it.

Please, follow your own posts and mention me in comments, otherwise i won't be able to help you.

Daily OS: OpenBSD -current

EDIT
NVM THATS ID

give it a try, whats the worse that could happen?

You guys ever heard of the brand ID-Cooling?

Can't find a single review of their Frostflow 120L. Which is a 120mm AIO.

Long (back)story short,

I'm hunting a cheap 120mm AIO for my rig.

If you've read my previous topic

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/446192-simple-question-cms-seidon-120v-plus-vs-deepcools-captain-120/

the Frostflow 120L just got "released" in a store here and it's on the same price bracket as the seidon and the captain.

Any dudes who use this?

From what I gather, they have very detailed information of their products, but not much reviews. And I've read somewhere that they're a relatively new company?

Product Link: http://www.idcooling.com/Product/detail/id/55/name/FROSTFLOW%20120L

Thoughts guys?

Sounds like it'd be loud, its fan is 20db at its lowest and 38db at its loudest. Just for reference and Noctua NF-F12 is around 22db at its maximum rpm (which is 1500rpm +/- 10%).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

They are like every aio cooler so if you like the looks, get it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

EDIT

NVM THATS ID

give it a try, whats the worse that could happen?

it breaks? hahahahahahaha

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

Sounds like it'd be loud, its fan is 20db at its lowest and 38db at its loudest. Just for reference and Noctua NF-F12 is around 22db at its maximum rpm (which is 1500rpm +/- 10%).

actually planning on changing the fan to noctuas or GTs on push/pull FOR SCIENCE.

They are like every aio cooler so if you like the looks, get it.

that's the problem. im trying to look at these aios in a performance point of view (especially the pump and the rad).

yeah sure the captain120 and this new aio looks cool. but they're red. i plan on getting a white prodigy m.

Karamo

Spoiler

actually planning on changing the fan to noctuas or GTs on push/pull FOR SCIENCE.

that's the problem. im trying to look at these aios in a performance point of view (especially the pump and the rad).

yeah sure the captain120 and this new aio looks cool. but they're red. i plan on getting a white prodigy m.

NZXT has very good aio coolers.

And if you want to go even further, swiftech, they are more expensive than the rest, but performance is better and you get tbh quite a lot for it in return in terms of looks and expandability.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

NZXT has very good aio coolers.

And if you want to go even further, swiftech, they are more expensive than the rest, but performance is better and you get tbh quite a lot for it in return in terms of looks and expandability.

NZXT and Swiftech are pretty much overkill for a G3258 in both price and performance. So they're not on my choices.

oh BTW, what advantage would EPDM tubing give for an AIO? I noticed that ID-Cooling's Frostflow 120L uses EPDM tubes. as opposed to the usual corrugated tubing.

Karamo

Spoiler