microphone

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by Abdullatif,

i have fixed the problem by using too adapters

hey guys

i just got a boomPro for my headphone but i have a problem,i want to use the microphone in the same time i want the sound in the pc come to my headphone not from the display monitor is this possible ?

Sure. You just need to set the headphone as the default playback device in windows sound settings. Usually reached by right-clicking the volume icon in the taskbar.

Sure. You just need to set the headphone as the default playback device in windows sound settings. Usually reached by right-clicking the volume icon in the taskbar.

in my pc there is 2 jack one for record and one for listen and i want them both in my headphone how ?

in my pc there is 2 jack one for record and one for listen and i want them both in my headphone how ?

You mean you want to hear your microphone through your headphone?

You mean you want to hear your microphone through your headphone?

Yea I want that and in the same I want to hear the sound in my display monitor , or do you have a better idea ?

Yea I want that and in the same I want to hear the sound in my display monitor , or do you have a better idea ?

There may be an option, again in Windows sound settings, to unmute the microphone so that you can hear it. Beware of delay, though.

There may be an option, again in Windows sound settings, to unmute the microphone so that you can hear it. Beware of delay, though.

Ok bro do you know how people uses mic how can they hear the person they talk to ...... I will tell you what I want , I want to play a pc game and I open Skype to talk with my friends in the same time I can hear the gaming sound in my headphones , in my case right now I can talk but I can only hear the voices and game sound from my display monitor I can't hear the voices or the gaming sound on my headphones