Radiator Fans

Drackeo

Hey im going to be doing my very first watercooling loop very soon. Im looking for fans to use on a radiator. Right now im looking at the EKWB Vardar fans or the Fractal Design Venturi fans. What would the be the best to use?

Consume The Darkness

Noctua fans are best for silence and what a lot of people will recommend 

There are also some Corsair SP120's that people will recommend 

Hey im going to be doing my very first watercooling loop very soon. Im looking for fans to use on a radiator. Right now im looking at the EKWB Vardar fans or the Fractal Design Venturi fans. What would the be the best to use?

EK, Fractal, Noctua can't really go wrong with any of them, I have Noctua's and their support is top notch if you do have a fan fail they are quick to respond and issue out an RMA.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Im not a fan (pun+1) of noctua. The whole poop brown color thing. If the LTT version actually comes out ill get that. But between Ventui and Vardar i cant really go wrong?

Consume The Darkness

Either of those will work fine, they're both set up for static pressure which is great for radiators with a high FPI number. Personally I used SP120 fans from corsair but they are loud when at 100% if I could re buy I would go with either of your choices above. Not knocking the performance of the SP120 fans but they're just a bit too loud for me is all.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Im not a fan (pun+1) of noctua. The whole poop brown color thing. If the LTT version actually comes out ill get that. But between Ventui and Vardar i cant really go wrong?

What about the Noctua Industrial fans?

I have 7 of them in my case. 6 F12s for my 2 360mm rads, and a A14 on the back

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

"poop brown and vomit tan"

Either of those will work fine, they're both set up for static pressure which is great for radiators with a high FPI number. Personally I used SP120 fans from corsair but they are loud when at 100% if I could re buy I would go with either of your choices above. Not knocking the performance of the SP120 fans but they're just a bit too loud for me is all.

Im only cooling a CPU and a single GPU but i have 780mm of thin low fpi radiators for the express reason of just cranking my fans as lot as possible, zero noise is best nice. 

What about the Noctua Industrial fans?

I have 7 of them in my case. 6 F12s for my 2 360mm rads, and a A14 on the back

Very very expensive. Like about $10 more per-fan. Thats a LOT of money lol.

Consume The Darkness

Im only cooling a CPU and a single GPU but i have 780mm of thin low fpi radiators for the express reason of just cranking my fans as lot as possible, zero noise is best nice. 

Very very expensive. Like about $10 more per-fan. Thats a LOT of money lol.

Currently on Amazon the NF F12 is $20 and the 2000 RPM industrial is $2 more.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x