Wireless Speakers?

kmikkel

Does anyone know of any wireless speakers that can be  played via bluetooth. But they neeed to be able to play the same songs at the same time (Around 5 or more speakers needed) or differents songs at different times. Price does not matter

Does anyone know of any wireless speakers that can be  played via bluetooth. But they neeed to be able to play the same songs at the same time (Around 5 or more speakers needed) or differents songs at different times. Price does not matter

sonos comes to mind. They work via Wifi though.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I'm pretty sure they sell Bluetooth adapters that you could just hook up to a receiver.

Like this: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-980-000910-Bluetooth-Audio-Adapter/dp/B00IQBSW28/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441142390&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth+adapter+for+receiver&pebp=1441142405081&perid=1HX2ZG0NW9B8D4XRJ3HF

Not sure about the different songs at different times thing though, seems a bit out of the ordinary.

Sonos is the best option here. They do work via wifi, but I'm pretty sure they run on their own network (between the speakers) so you don't need a router, etc. To use them.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)