Foobar Auto Volume Decreasing

so i'm using this free program called foobar (why do i bother explaining things that everyone already know) but this software is doing something i really don't like.

so if i play games like cs go or league of legends i usually turn the music off and put my own classical music. but whenever there is a sound from the game like champion talking or spell or foot steps the volume of foobar music fades like to 30% or something and that really annoys me, i want the music to stay as is whatever the condition is just like VLC.

VLC do a great job for that BUT it has fatal flaw, so i got corsair k70 keyboard and as you know there is a media button there which is extremely handy, i can't skip track pause stop or anything when i'm using VLC IF the VLC is on the background unlike foobar which can be controlled by it anytime i want even if it's minimized and in the background. yes i have remapped the key, yes i have checked preference, yes i've tried googling my question and so on.

i'm sorry for my train wreck of a grammar but i really hope you get what i mean. i want this foobar player thing not to fade volume down when anything else is playing above it. please help :D

right click the volume icon on the taskbar, go to sounds -> communications, change "reduce the volume of other sounds..." to "do nothing"

xs1mO2z.png

Linux expert.

^ Yup, its not Foobars fault. Its only Windows being itself.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv