Wtf is going on here?!?!?! please help

I don't know what's happening I haven't been on my computer in a couple of days and before everything was working great. do I need to return my monitor or my graphics card or what?

Thanks in advance.

post-246357-0-21093400-1440948917_thumb.

plug pc into tv see if same thing happens, if not its the monitor or cable

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Take out your gpu. Plug into the mobo. then see. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Depends on setup:

1. You use a CPU with integrated graphics:  connect to a different monitor or TV and see if results are the same, if issue persists, use a different cable to plug into original monitor--then alternative monitor, if STILL persisting in both cases, you may need to RMA or invest in a discrete card solution. (remember to attempt all of the above after disabling ALL overclocks (may need to clear CMOS)

2. You use a dedicated Video Card: repeat as above, followed by: attempt to use an old (known good) graphics card and repeat.

---if in either case the issue is exclusive to this monitor, return the monitor, if this issue is exclusive to cable, buy a new cable, if issue is exclusive to graphics card, RMA. If this is exclusive to integrated graphics, you can either try to go graphics card, OR RMA... failing integrated graphics could be due to a bad OC or a failing CPU.

Best of luck, brother. 

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

Alright, so what i did since my parents monitor didn't have hdmi. I Took my parents monitor and used a dvi cable to connect it to my computer and it worked with out the yellow static crap. so then i turned off my computer and switched it to my normal monitor and I used the dvi cable and it worked perfectly. so that means that my hdmi cable crapped out. Better a cable than a monitor I guess.