My PC won't let me sign in, like why?

Ophidio

Last night my pc was acting perfectly fine, I don't think there were any updates to install or anything like that. Just all of a sudden when I wake up this morning my pc randomly restarted over night and I can no longer sign into Windows. I enter my pin and it acts like it's going to sign in but then it doesn't do anything. So I tried entering my password and it just does the same thing. It lets me enter it but it won't log in. It doesn't even tell me that it's the wrong password or pin combination. I've restarted it numerous, but to restart I also have to hold down the power button on the case. When I use my mouse and try to click restart or shut down it just goes back to the screen before you sign it. It's really annoying and I'd like to get on my pc so I can play some CS:GO. I'm almost Gold Nova 2 but windows is preventing me from accomplishing this. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Last night my pc was acting perfectly fine, I don't think there were any updates to install or anything like that. Just all of a sudden when I wake up this morning my pc randomly restarted over night and I can no longer sign into Windows. I enter my pin and it acts like it's going to sign in but then it doesn't do anything. So I tried entering my password and it just does the same thing. It lets me enter it but it won't log in. It doesn't even tell me that it's the wrong password or pin combination. I've restarted it numerous, but to restart I also have to hold down the power button on the case. When I use my mouse and try to click restart or shut down it just goes back to the screen before you sign it. It's really annoying and I'd like to get on my pc so I can play some CS:GO. I'm almost Gold Nova 2 but windows is preventing me from accomplishing this. 

Try safe mode

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Try safe mode

How exactly do I enter safe mode with Windows 10?

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

How exactly do I enter safe mode with Windows 10?

I think its the same as past windows so spam F8 when the windows logo appears. (I think)

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |