MSI Radeon HD 7870 Non Twin Frozr any good?

CrysisLTU

So, I'm thinking to pick up a 7870. The R7870-2GD5T/OC is the cheapest model, it supports overvolting and I like how it looks (the cooler reminds me of Twin Frozr and I love black PCB's). Does anyone have this card? But how's the cooler? Are the temperatures good? Are the fans noisy? I could pick up a Gigabyte 7870 but it's quite a bit more expensive and I don't really like it's looks, but if the cooler is better, then maybe I should go with Gigabyte? If you have other recommendations, please tell me. Thanks!

Looks very similar to the Twin Frozr version, fans are the same, and the heatsink looks pretty similar.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Prob pretty similar but just some small differences to hit a cheaper price point... But a good card m8!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Alright, I will probably go with this one then. Thanks guys!