Windows 7 Professional OEM CD-Key on G2A for less than €12 - too good to be true?

MattMurphy35000

I was browsing through G2A.com, which seems like a safe website, and I happened to stumble across this:     https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-7-professional-32-64-bit-oem-cd-key-global.html

With the G2A shield, I could buy a product key for Win. 7 Pro. for just under 12 euro, (G2A selected offer), which kinda seems too good to be true to me. Has anyone here used G2A before and bought a Windows 7/8 key from them? And if so, did it activate a genuine copy of windows and is G2A definitely a safe website to buy from? I've heard mixed things about their OS product keys so I decided to post here to be certain about it. Also, aside from the key itself, will I just need an installation CD to install Windows 7 on a newly-built PC? (If this key is legit of course). And finally, if it's not safe, is there any other way I can get genuine Windows 7 or 8 legally without having to spend 85-100 euro?

Its legit

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've bought 2x from there without issues. Just make sure you get Retail cause afaik OEM has problems once upgraded to 10 + motherboard change

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I prefer /r/microsoftsoftwareswap/ , but g2a has never let me down.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

they are real my friend bought one from their.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Check out reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

They are good too.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

so...

did you buy it??

:D

im thinking on buying one to

Not yet, but I will be soon as a part of my upcoming PC build. Great price for software that usually costs over 8 times as much.