Paypal Credit!

yeehti

I use Paypal Credit. It's kind of sweet. Purchases over a certain amount get deferred for 6 months (though you should definitely still pay it off before it's due) or something.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

For paypal credit, do you end up paying extra or same price?

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

I use Paypal Credit. It's kind of sweet. Purchases over a certain amount get deferred for 6 months (though you should definitely still pay it off before it's due) or something.

Is there any fees for using it, and do you still get the item the same time as paying it full. 

For paypal credit, do you end up paying extra or same price?

Thats what I'm trying to figure out people say its the same, just monthly fees, hopefully someone on here use's it!

Is there any fees for using it, and do you still get the item the same time as paying it full. 

Thats what I'm trying to figure out people say its the same, just monthly fees, hopefully someone on here use's it!

Yeah. You only pay more if you don't pay on time. 

You get the item as if you paid for it in full as soon as you buy it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah. You only pay more if you don't pay on time. 

You get the item as if you paid for it in full as soon as you buy it.

Thank you, I'm gonna try it! 

Its https, so you probally need to be logged in to see it.

My bad, ill try another link!