Possible build

SirPhillipNeil

I might not come up with something but what i do know is that the ones who can help you need more info

Think of doing a build with a snes color palet on a cooler master haf Xb. Open to any suggestions.

I suggest you gather a lot of patience 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

So the most depressing color of grey ever and a ugly 80's color of purple? Seems like a great color scheme lol

Maybe a Sabertooth motherboard and then paint the thermal armor, and a EVGA ACX GPU, and OEM Corsair fans.

painting a case is a pain in the behind

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Not trying to be a douche, but doesn't this belong in the planning section? Anyways, that's a cool idea! :)