GPU extremely slow

DrunkPenguinz

About 3 months ago, I bought a r9 270 off of ebay. I understand that it might just be the gpu is wearing out, but it's seriously been bothering me of how bad the performance is. I have a Q6600, but there's no way in hell that my CPU is really bottlenecking the gpu that badly. I bought a new psu since I thought that would fix the problem, but no luck. Any games I play, I get horrible fps unless it's something simple like CSGO. Examples: Rust-Fastest Graphics: 20fps, Arma2: Native graphics-15fps. Payday2-Highest or lowest graphics: FPS dips EVERYWHERE. from 60 all the way to 15. I've updated all the drivers, please for the love of god, please help.

R9 270 isn't a bad card, I'm surprised you're seeing those numbers, 

About 3 months ago, I bought a r9 270 off of ebay. I understand that it might just be the gpu is wearing out, but it's seriously been bothering me of how bad the performance is. I have a Q6600, but there's no way in hell that my CPU is really bottlenecking the gpu that badly. I bought a new psu since I thought that would fix the problem, but no luck. Any games I play, I get horrible fps unless it's something simple like CSGO. Examples: Rust-Fastest Graphics: 20fps, Arma2: Native graphics-15fps. Payday2-Highest or lowest graphics: FPS dips EVERYWHERE. from 60 all the way to 15. I've updated all the drivers, please for the love of god, please help.

R9 270 is a decent card, shouldn't be seeing those numbers unless you're trying to do 4k gaming or something. It's possible it's a bad card, you did get it off ebay after all.

R9 270 isn't a bad card, I'm surprised you're seeing those numbers, 

R9 270 is a decent card, shouldn't be seeing those numbers unless you're trying to do 4k gaming or something. It's possible it's a bad card, you did get it off ebay after all.

plz put me out of my misery

plz put me out of my misery

The benchmark scores I looked at, my GTX860M in my laptop can get better FPS then you're getting and your card SHOULD be 4x more powerful then my laptop gpu. I have reason for not buy used components and that why, you run the risk of getting bad parts. Sorry pal, thats a bad position to be in...  :(