budget graphic card

GWesterdijk

sorry to bother again, I just need to know which one is better 

MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti

or

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

if there is a better card that costs under 170$ or 155 euros and not a penny more, is better in performance and less power consumption and ...

well that's it.

Please tell me i am from the netherlands so a lot is more expensive than in the US.

this will all go on an MSI z97 pc mate board,

and i'm thinking about a i5 4460 or 4590

EDIT: so the 270 (X) would be a way better choise for 20 euros more ? BUT...

these are the only key differences i could find 

it only has 40 Hz more base clock and 15 Hz more boost clock

also what is the difference between 128 and 256 memory interface width?

I'll save up and go for at least a R9 270.

To answer your question, yes the 750ti is your best choice. (But it's now outdated, and it's not really worth the upgrade unless you're coming from a GT 220..)

I produce music!

sorry to bothre again, I just need to know which one is better 

MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti

or

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

if there is a better card that costs under 170$ or 155 euros and not a penny more, is better in performance and less power consumption and ...

well that's it.

Please tell me i am from the netherlands so a lot is more expensive than in the US.

this will all go on an MSI z97 pc mate board,

and i'm thinking about a i5 4460 or 4590

this has way better performance but increase in power consumption.

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=PC-R9270XP&c=CJ

a r9 270X will vastly outperform a 750 ti

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

they are both the same really. go with the one that looks cooler to you. EVGA carries a higher value for some reason, so if they are the same price and you care about resale value go with them. 

theres a lot of cards that are better for under 170, but if your prices are higher im not sure

so for now i found the R9 270 (X) for around 170 euros but why is it that much better?

and is it worth the 20 euros extra?

variation between card manufactures doesn't really affect performance as long as it has good cooling. evga and msi are both very good brands and its really up to personal preference and price. ive seen the 750 ti as low as $85 so make sure to watch out for sales. 

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

The 270X is a great card, but a 270 is practically the same except cheaper and with a lower clock. Just overclock the 270 to see 270X performance. If you can't stretch to that then I would recommend an R7-260X. AMD generally have better options at this price point.

so for now i found the R9 270 (X) for around 170 euros but why is it that much better?

The base clock and memory clock doesn't give you the performance of a GPU, go on gpuboss for the difference betweem 750ti and 270x, i recently made a new rig and i could choose between a 750ti FTW edition from evga or an asus 270x 155€ for the 750ti and 161 for the 270x. The 270x it's way better than the 750ti, go with that. On my rig i have a i5-4590 and i can play bf4 all ultra no AA at 80fps no problem.

The base clock and memory clock doesn't give you the performance of a GPU, go on gpuboss for the difference betweem 750ti and 270x, i recently made a new rig and i could choose between a 750ti FTW edition from evga or an asus 270x 155€ for the 750ti and 161 for the 270x. The 270x it's way better than the 750ti, go with that. On my rig i have a i5-4590 and i can play bf4 all ultra no AA at 80fps no problem.

lol please don't use gpu boss

lol please don't use gpu boss

It's just to see the card specs.

It's just to see the card specs.

you can't compare clock speeds and that because they are two completely different architectures...

you can't compare clock speeds and that because they are two completely different architectures.

I know, just read my previous post.

so for now i found the R9 270 (X) for around 170 euros but why is it that much better?

Dont yudge on clock even if you slow down titanX and over clock any other lower card that its faster that titan but the titan although is slower it stomps on other cards ( except 980 ti)