what fans to get

i would like to replace my crappy aerocool shark fans becus they are loud and dont move a lot of air so i would like to replace them some other ones they must move a lot of air they dont have to be very quite but they have to be white and have to work with a quite thick rad(ek rad xt120) and they have to be white and i wont be getting noctua 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Gelid Silent 12 (120mm) or 14 (140mm)

you have those if yes are they good? 

-Adolf Hitler 

you have those if yes are they good? 

Best fans for the price range. The Noiseblockers aren't much better but they cost a lot more.

Best fans for the price range. The Noiseblockers aren't much better but they cost a lot more.

noiseblocker E-loops outperform noctua nf-f12 and phoyba have a version in awesome red.

noiseblocker E-loops outperform noctua nf-f12 and phoyba have a version in awesome red.

they realy outprefrom nff12s im so getting those :D and about the red ones i have a black and white themed build so no red ones 

-Adolf Hitler 

they realy outprefrom nff12s im so getting those :D and about the red ones i have a black and white themed build so no red ones 

I meant as sort of future knowledge sort of thing the white ones are the same thing pretty much. They beat out the nf-f12, but not by much like .2c and .7db or something like that. Still it looks that nice and performs as good as a nf-f12.

I meant as sort of future knowledge sort of thing the white ones are the same thing pretty much. They beat out the nf-f12, but not by much like .2c and .7db or something like that. Still it looks that nice and performs as good as a nf-f12.

ok thanks 

-Adolf Hitler 

which is only a margin of error call of "beating", but the Emperor is correct in performs

as good-as NF-F12 fans.. it is all subjective and usually only translates to minimal

temperature and noise-level differences. pretty much down to aesthetics and ability

to function.

airdeano