New 650D build

PhegMan

Hey guys,

I just basically built myself a whole new computer this weekend and thought I'd share it with you :)

This was my system

DSC 9054e

And here is my upgrade...

Even though I replaced everything except HDD's and I may not be the tidiest with cable management but hey, I'm 15 and this is good enough for me after my previous build. I have literally just finished and installed my OS and programs so sorry for not the most interesting photos, I'll get more when I have the time

System

SupremeFX

ROGSidePanel

ROG

Front

Specs:  i7  3770 |  Asus  Maximus  V   Formula |  HD  7850 2GB  | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

You have cable management holes, use them! What does being 15 have to do with cable management? :D 

At least get rid of that one cable that goes directly to the top of the motherboard :S

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

You should really look into managing those cables.

You have cable management holes, use them! What does being 15 have to do with cable management? :D

At least get rid of that one cable that goes directly to the top of the motherboard :S

I know but I have study to do and cable management can wait! I am looking into custom sleeving and I need an extension for the 8 pin ATX connector because it's too short to run around the back.

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Really nice! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I know but I have study to do and cable management can wait! I am looking into custom sleeving and I need an extension for the 8 pin ATX connector because it's too short to run around the back.

I really don't think you need an extension, I have an 800D (which is much bigger than your case) and my 8 pin cable can go around the back pretty comfortably. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I really don't think you need an extension, I have an 800D (which is much bigger than your case) and my 8 pin cable can go around the back pretty comfortably. 

Well, I have problems with my 8 pin with my HX750 and my Phantom 410 mid tower.I can barely manage the to put it around,

I have run a 4 and 8 pin connector and one was much longer than the other which doesn't make much sense, the short one can reach the connector but there isn't enough length to pull it out a bit and actually connect it

EDIT: I really don't see silverstone's logic in this and your AX1200 would come with longer cables because it is made with the larger cases in mind 

1/10.

You put 0 effort in to managing the cables.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Excellent! Tidy those cables a bit and it'll be even more impressive.

I'm 15 as well and I manage my cables 10x better than you. In the same case.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

I like how no matter how good the computer is if it has bad cable management we complain about that. I'm 14 and my cable management is good phegman.

Lol, everybody chill! Like I said, I just smashed it all together to do my homework which I have now finished :D Ill tear it down and redo it on the weekend and post some more pics

how you like the case 650d? im considering bying it. thanks

CPU: i5 3570k @4.4Ghz 1.184v - MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - MEM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 - PSU: Corsair TX650v2 - Asus Sonar DG - Case: CM Storm Enforcer 

Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 - HDD: WD Black 1TB - SSD: Crucial M4 64Gb (as cache)  B)

I'm 15 as well and I manage my cables 10x better than you. In the same case.

A lot of 15 year olds seem to have this case lol. I'm also 15 and have the 650D

Pretty nice build mate ;)

A 15 year old beaver that is...

LOL. Seems like there are alot of 14/15 year old guys here. I'm one of them , but I have a Midi R2 , which is 10x prettier than the 650D by the way  :P

I guess at 15 you have your priorities. Studies would be the smart choice. I wasn't so smart at that age I was just chasing pussy. Now that I am old and don't get laid my priorities are wire management. LOL!

Pretty nice build mate ;)

LOL. Seems like there are alot of 14/15 year old guys here. I'm one of them , but I have a Midi R2 , which is 10x prettier than the 650D by the way  :P

Can't argue about taste man :p

But regardless pretty cool build, once you have a holiday clean up those cables as already mentioned. It'll look beast