PS4 streaming set up-- HELP NEEDED

JackHempsall

Hi guys, I'm starting to do some recording and some streaming but I've run into some problems and need some help.

I use a PS4 for gameplay with a pair of Astro A50's, an elgato, a webcam for facecam and OBS as the software used.

I want to be able to play the PS4 audio and chat through the headphones but have all the audio recorded by the elgato as well. I need all the audio and the game images to be synced up as best as possible, I don't want to use the webcam mic as it has a bad quality for audio which isn't good. At some point I'm looking at a proper mic anyway but for now I need some help with the set up for it all.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Hi guys, I'm starting to do some recording and some streaming but I've run into some problems and need some help.

I use a PS4 for gameplay with a pair of Astro A50's, an elgato, a webcam for facecam and OBS as the software used.

I want to be able to play the PS4 audio and chat through the headphones but have all the audio recorded by the elgato as well. I need all the audio and the game images to be synced up as best as possible, I don't want to use the webcam mic as it has a bad quality for audio which isn't good. At some point I'm looking at a proper mic anyway but for now I need some help with the set up for it all.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Can you set audio chat to stream on both HDMI and Headset in the PS4 settings? 

Astro is your MixAmp connected to your PC?

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Are you using a Elgato HD60 or a Normal HD?