Need help on after effects

poop_987

Hey there! every time when I play my video the red line stops on the green line and then it replays the video, how do I extended the green line above the video's line?

Hey there! every time when I play my video the red line stops on the green line and then it replays the video, how do I extended the green line above the video's line?

I'm no expert in After Effects but I believe that if you go into the composition settings, you can increase the number of frames. This in turn makes your video longer. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

Right click on the comp properties and change the number of frames

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Are you trying to change the duration of the composition?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

go into your composition settings and change the duration of your comp to the same length as your video in order to play the whole video inside your composition.

You can also make a composition directly out of the video in order to ensure it's just as long as your video.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.