Looking for dota 2 players to go pro.(1.7k mmr)

Hey all,im 14 and i play on SEA servers and dota 2 is my life,i am a very dedicated player and i'm looking for a way to go pro,need players for my team,im a primary mid player and sitting at 1.7k mmr.post here and then if think ur good u can add me on steam.

requirments: playing dota 2 for atleast 1 year

good microphone

good internet

dedication

will to go pro

My steam:    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096277951/

EDIT: PLAYER NEEDED:4

1.7k - you troll.. I loose 50% of my games and my MMR sits at 2,8k.. you gotta be worse than easy bots to drop that low :D

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

1.7k - you troll.. I loose 50% of my games and my MMR sits at 2,8k.. you gotta be worse than easy bots to drop that low :D

1 v 1 me m8?

i beat u u join my team

If you manage to get a team together, remember not to take it too serious and try to have fun sometimes, otherwise your team will probably break up like 90% of teams do in amateur esports.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

It's going to take a lot more effort than just wanting to go pro, you gotta start practicing man. first things first though, gotta show you're decent, get your solo ranked mmr up to ~3.5K that's easy level stuff, so should be quite doable. 

My team is ranked as >4.2K, stomping local lans and we're still no competition for some of the T4 teams on the west.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 v 1 me m8?

I play pure support. in a teamgame and as a support I dont do 1v1.. so I'd loose - except maybe on leshrack, CM, skywrath and Lina..

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

I play pure support. in a teamgame and as a support I dont do 1v1.. so I'd loose - except maybe on leshrack, CM, skywrath and Lina..

k then we both play mid lina or mis lesh or mid cm or mid skywrath???and do u wanna join my team?its hard to find a good support player,i'm also abt to go for dota 2 coaching so we can party up and play pubs while my coach does....well coaching

It's going to take a lot more effort than just wanting to go pro, you gotta start practicing man. first things first though, gotta show you're decent, get your solo ranked mmr up to ~3.5K that's easy level stuff, so should be quite doable. 

My team is ranked as >4.2K, stomping local lans and we're still no competition for some of the T4 teams on the west.

i should be starting my dota 2 coaching soon,though im worried that im too old to go pro i mean,im 15,EG.sumail is 15 and he won ti5(he started dota at the age of 8).

i should be starting my dota 2 coaching soon,though im worried that im too old to go pro i mean,im 15,EG.sumail is 15 and he won ti5(he started dota at the age of 8).

Too old? I'm 20 and still kicking the amateur scene. Age doesn't matter as long as you have the reflexes. Some of the best players in the world are 24 and older.

People won't approve of a coach if you've not got a solor mmr of 4K+ and party mmr of 4.5K+ anything less is frowned upon, because anything below that point is considered that you don't fully understand the game.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Too old? I'm 20 and still kicking the amateur scene. Age doesn't matter as long as you have the reflexes. Some of the best players in the world are 24 and older.

People won't approve of a coach if you've not got a solor mmr of 4K+ and party mmr of 4.5K+ anything less is frowned upon, because anything below that point is considered that you don't fully understand the game.

well i need a coach to tell me what im doing wrong,if i learn by jst playing it will take a painfully long time for me to realise my mistakes,i mean it took me 1 year to realise the importance of bkb on a carry(used to buy more and more damage items and forget abt hp and stuff),only recently, i started buying euls on sf.mek on viper etc

well i need a coach to tell me what im doing wrong,if i learn by jst playing it will take a painfully long time for me to realise my mistakes,i mean it took me 1 year to realise the importance of bkb on a carry(used to buy more and more damage items and forget abt hp and stuff),only recently, i started buying euls on sf.mek on viper etc

Well, just watch some professional matches to get an idea of complete teamwork and item choices.

The last thing you want to do is buy the same items on a hero everything you play them, aka always getting a mek on viper, or euls on sf. You need to be flexible with the way you understand builds and item progression.

If you were playing sf, and we're against a team with strong team fight, the last thing you want is a euls, you need a way to initiate or sustain, not a ganking tool.

If you want to be taken serious then you need to move up in understanding, which is relatively easy. It just takes time, and that's the moral of the story. There is no fast way to get good at Dota. It takes time, effort, and concentration. It's taken me almost 3 years to get to where I am, which is amateur level competitive play.

Tell you what though, about 11hrs from now me and my team or part of it will probably run a couple matches. If you're interested to see what very high skill level Dota is we can see about working something out.

k then we both play mid lina or mis lesh or mid cm or mid skywrath???and do u wanna join my team?its hard to find a good support player,i'm also abt to go for dota 2 coaching so we can party up and play pubs while my coach does....well coaching

well I dont know if you live in a timezone where we could actually play together but I am bored right now so I would take you up on the 1v1 thing - just for fun though.

well I dont know if you live in a timezone where we could actually play together but I am bored right now so I would take you up on the 1v1 thing - just for fun though.

as long as u play in SEA,im fine

as long as u play in SEA,im fine

lol no, that's a 500ms ping for me :D

what server do u play on?

EU West