What pump is the right one?

Go to solution Solved by wolfplayer,

The extra 120mm wont give you a whole lot but if you can afford it I'd suggest it as you want to cool the cpu and gpu. 

As for those fittings on the site it says "Hose size compatibility: 13/10mm" so that's the only hose you can use.  Fittings are basically G1/4 to screw into blocks and rads.  The other side of the fittings vary and determine the size hose. 

I like the D5 pumps over ddc as well as the numbers are just better.

I'm getting a resivoir(probably not this one but along this line) a cpu and graphics card waterblock

so far I haven't decided between ddc or d5 id like to know because I plan on having one 240mm radiator and a 120mm radiator

• has to be ddc or d5 unless if both of them wont work
  • tell me if the extra 120mm radiator isn't gonna make an improvement worth the money

thanks for all the replies!

oh and on a side note do all compression fittings fit all tubing

if not do what will this work with?

and any suggestions for radiators?

The extra 120mm wont give you a whole lot but if you can afford it I'd suggest it as you want to cool the cpu and gpu. 

As for those fittings on the site it says "Hose size compatibility: 13/10mm" so that's the only hose you can use.  Fittings are basically G1/4 to screw into blocks and rads.  The other side of the fittings vary and determine the size hose. 

do you know if you can put silver in coolants?

I read on the pump I was gonna get didn't work with mineral water.

no system works with mineral water.  You can use demineralized water with silver or get a coolant.  The reason you don't put silver in coolants is because they usually have a built in agent to fight bad things that grow in your coolant.

That could start a war as many people are diehard anti coolant.  Coolant can sometimes stain and there are bad coolants that can clog radiators and such.  Coolants are easier imo as you just dump it in and its golden.  There is no performance benefit really from either.  I use Mayhem pastel myself.  If you go with coolant just use a good one and not some cheap brand no one has heard of.  Feel free to run your choice by the forums on here to see if anyone will vouche for it.  Side note I need 2 liters of coolant and mayhem is $20 per liter.  Water is $1 for 4 liters.

That could start a war as many people are diehard anti coolant.  Coolant can sometimes stain and there are bad coolants that can clog radiators and such.  Coolants are easier imo as you just dump it in and its golden.  There is no performance benefit really from either.  I use Mayhem pastel myself.  If you go with coolant just use a good one and not some cheap brand no one has heard of.  Feel free to run your choice by the forums on here to see if anyone will vouche for it.  Side note I need 2 liters of coolant and mayhem is $20 per liter.  Water is $1 for 4 liters.

is this a good pump for my setup? (gonna shoot for the extra radiator)