custom loop parts recommendations

I'm looking to fully water-cool my PC. not because I need it but because I want it and I think it will look cool.

its a new build so it's likely to last me a few years so I don't really mind forking out for it.

my problem is there's like a billion brand, materials, rads, pumps and opinions and I can't seems to decide myself.

my case is an air 540 and I plan to use 2 240mm rads and that's as far as I've got!

are resivoirs with pumps attached better then separate?

basically not meaning to sound lazy but anyone in the know fancy compiling me a list!?

my budget is around £400 I can go higher, as budget isn't an issue.. its a more of a justifying the expense for looks!

I also have to spend £150 on a slab of perspex to replace the side panel on my desk so I can see the damn thing when I'm done lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

that's gorgeous! basiy the look I'm after. thanks!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb