Help with Fans

noahsheldon81

I am currently building a new PC. I am using the Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case. It comes with two system fans already. A 200mm in the front and a 140mm in the back. I am at the part in the build where I need to hook them up to the motherboard. I go to do this and I see the 2 system fans are plugged into a small circuit board on the back side of the case. I look and it has a "output" you could say that says plug into CPU Fan. I would do that but I already have my cpu fan plugged into CPU fan and I do not see a second CPU fan spot on the motherboard. I am using the MSI X99s SLI Plus atx motherboard. So should I unplug the system fans from the small circuit board and plug them into system fan slots on the motherboard? I would plug the cpu fan into the circuit board as there is an extra slot on the circuit board and plug the circuit board into the CPU fan slot but my cpu fan will not reach the small circuit board. Or what should I do? Thank you so much. I really appreciate the help. 

All of this will be explained in the motherboard manual. Consult that. 

I did. It does not say anything helpful