144Hz vs 60Hz Monitor, which wins?

Ironixization

Whats a G-SYNC? new to the whole pc thing lul

Cheers, I'll watch now.

I see, is it Nvidia only though?

Well AMD have their own version of it called Free-sync.

Main difference

G-sync works within 30-144hz

Free-sync works in a smaller gap. Example: 45-90hz But its cheaper (as usual with amd) to implement so more monitors have free-sync. 

Oh, thats with v-sync without I push over 70-90

v-sync will sincronize to 72, but I'd leave it disabled with a 144hz monitor. Still, you should be pushing 100+ for it to be worth it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's fine, only worth the money if you get like 100FPS or upgrade your graphics card.

Because if he upgrades his video card in the future... he will have to throw out his monitor and get a new one, yes?

Because if he upgrades his video card in the future... he will have to throw out his monitor and get a new one, yes?

It would only be worth the money if he can run games close to 100FPS (he should get a new GPU first if he cant).

It would only be worth the money if he can run games close to 100FPS (he should get a new GPU first if he cant).

You might be new to this, so i`ll let you in on a secret. ... you always get the monitor first... also there games which are less demanding than others out there

You might be new to this, so i`ll let you in on a secret. ... you always get the monitor first... also there games which are less demanding than others out there

I personally get a GPU first, then a monitor. I'd go insane not being able to use my monitor to it's full potential.