Windows 10 losing connection to the internet

So like a lot of people I upgraded to Windows 10 to see what is like and what all the hype is about. The install proses went fine and all was well until I tried to use the internet. The PC shows that the connection is fine but the moment I start to use it (downloading, browsing ect.) the connection would drop and then reconnect after about 10 seconds.

So first thing I did was go look at the drivers and it seemed to have downloaded some drivers by itself. I then downloaded newer drivers on my laptop and installed them just to find that no progress had been made. Any ideas on how to fix the issue. My motherboard is an older Intel DZ68DB and the network adapter is an Intel 82579v. Any and all help would be appreciated!

Depending on what windows 10 build you this network adapter doesn't function correctly with windows 10. Their might have been a fix associated or intel might be working on a fix for it, I'll do some more research and get back to you on it. 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Have you looked to see if their are any BIOS updates for this mobo since the release of windows 10? 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I'm going to be honest...I have never updated the bios of this PC before so the are still the probably 2012 bios for Windows 7. I'll look at them and see if it will help.

Have you looked to see if their are any BIOS updates for this mobo since the release of windows 10? 

So it seems like a bios update has not fixed the issue...any other solutions you can think of ?

So it seems like a bios update has not fixed the issue...any other solutions you can think of ?

Have you tried a more current driver? and are you completely updated in regards to windows updates?

Sorry for the late response I've been on lunch 

Have you tried a more current driver? and are you completely updated in regards to windows updates?

Sorry for the late response I've been on lunch 

I've tried the most current driver I could find for Windows 10. As far as Windows updates are concerned it is busy updating as I speak but it only shows that it's updating AMD drivers as well as a security update for Windows 10. I read on a reddit post that somebody made with the same problem that they installed an older driver, one from 2009 and then it worked but I can't seem to get one installed as every time I try to install one it says the a newer one is already installed. 

I've tried the most current driver I could find for Windows 10. As far as Windows updates are concerned it is busy updating as I speak but it only shows that it's updating AMD drivers as well as a security update for Windows 10. I read on a reddit post that somebody made with the same problem that they installed an older driver, one from 2009 and then it worked but I can't seem to get one installed as every time I try to install one it says the a newer one is already installed. 

You have to completely remove the old driver and all of the files associated with it. 

You can do that through device manager and the windows folder. Delete all of the files and then uninstall the driver in device manager. Restart your computer, with it disconnected from the internet and preferably the old driver already downloaded. From their you should be able to install the old driver. 

You have to completely remove the old driver and all of the files associated with it. 

You can do that through device manager and the windows folder. Delete all of the files and then uninstall the driver in device manager. Restart your computer, with it disconnected from the internet and preferably the old driver already downloaded. From their you should be able to install the old driver. 

I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks for the help so far.

I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks for the help so far.

No problem man, I'll try and help as much as I can.

No problem man, I'll try and help as much as I can.

Just doesn't seem to work either. I think I'm just going to call quits on this and buy a NIC.

Thanks for the help man really appreciate it.

Just doesn't seem to work either. I think I'm just going to call quits on this and buy a NIC.

Thanks for the help man really appreciate it.

No problem, any time.