Game Programming

anagiotis567

So I Should Start Off By Saying That I Know Nothing About Programming, But I Have What I believe To Be A Very Simple Question.I Am Using Unity 5 Engine

For My Games.I Want To Know How,When The Mouse Is Over An Object ,Something To  Be Printed On The Screen?

So I Should Start Off By Saying That I Know Nothing About Programming, But I Have What I believe To Be A Very Simple Question.I Am Using Unity 5 Engine

For My Games.I Want To Know How,When The Mouse Is Over An Object ,Something To  Be Printed On The Screen?

Probably worth checking out some of unity's own tutorials. http://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/topics/scripting

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just a tip. NEVER write a post with capital letters on EVERY word. Very annoying to read :/

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

So I Should Start Off By Saying That I Know Nothing About Programming, 

'Sup With This Nonsense

If you know nothing about programming I suggest you start with something else than game programming. Even if we could answer this completely out of context question in a way someone who can't program would understand, you'd have another issue in minutes because you don't know what you're doing. Learn a programming language somewhat decently and THEN start thinking about making a game.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

'Sup With This Nonsense

If you know nothing about programming I suggest you start with something else than game programming. Even if we could answer this completely out of context question in a way someone who can't program would understand, you'd have another issue in minutes because you don't know what you're doing. Learn a programming language somewhat decently and THEN start thinking about making a game.

Yes you could theoretically make a game without writing a line of code - people were waffling on about just such a thing in yet another one of these kind of threads in fact. Back in the real world... nope.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.