So what do you think?

Can you guys tell me what I need to start working on in Premiere this is a video I did a few days ago....Tell me what you think and how in the next ones to make it so you eyes do not bleed from my bad editing. lol.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

good video quality, but it lost my attention after about 45 seconds. I think that in order for something to be 7 minutes long it has to "entertain" and "engage" for that 7 minutes. now what would of been cool is if it was sped up to about a 2 minutes runtime and it would of held my attention the entire time

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

good video quality, but it lost my attention after about 45 seconds. I think that in order for something to be 7 minutes long it has to "entertain" and "engage" for that 7 minutes. now what would of been cool is if it was sped up to about a 2 minutes runtime and it would of held my attention the entire time

Ok thanks for the reply...And it was a little slow I understand that it was my first time using premiere...But I will take into account that my videos need to be faster. I think it might help also if I was doing something other then climbing...Good thing the next video I do will be airsoft its allot faster :)   

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!