Windows 10 Speakers Coming From Monitor?

MangoJuiceStain

So I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I noticed that the sound is coming from both my speakers and from my monitor which has speakers built into it. How do I disable the sound coming through the monitor? I tried opening up audio devices and it's not showing my monitor as an additional audio device. How do I fix this?

01e6ac458a.png

So I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I noticed that the sound is coming from both my speakers and from my monitor which has speakers built into it. How do I disable the sound coming through the monitor? I tried opening up audio devices and it's not showing my monitor as an additional audio device. How do I fix this?

01e6ac458a.png

Follow your own topic pls

Your monitor should have an option in the on-screen controls if windows won't disable it properly.

I can't find any settings for sound on my monitor.

I can't find any settings for sound on my monitor.

There has to be volume or something. Your monitor wouldn't have speakers with no control over them.

There has to be volume or something. Your monitor wouldn't have speakers with no control over them.

I found it and there seems to be audio coming from my PC tower as well. I have an audio splitter in the back of my PC to connect my headphones and my speakers so I just tried connecting my headphones to the front panel and it disabled the sound on everything else. I guess I'm just gonna have to use my front panel audio if I want to disable all other sound devices.