How to update 8.1 to 10?

Bob Jim

How do I update my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? There is a little Windows icon in the corner, which upon clicking tells me that an upgrade has been reserved, and my only option is to click notify me when ready. Yet everyone else seems to have WIndows 10. Help.

How do I update my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? There is a little Windows icon in the corner, which upon clicking tells me that an upgrade has been reserved, and my only option is to click notify me when ready. Yet everyone else seems to have WIndows 10. Help.

You can either wait for it to install automatically, or use http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I do but i only recently got the icon. I think windows needs to download the win10 files.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/418663-jump-the-queue-get-windows-10-now/

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |