Computer wont post after installing Window 10

Bobosaur

Current spec: i5 3570k Z77A-GD65 8GB ram GTX 970

So last night I decide do an upgrade to window 10. Had some trouble with the driver, but finally got it working. 

And I left the computer running for the rest of the night.

This morning, I went back and restarted the computer. After that, the computer did not booting up. Nothing on screen or lights on keyboard.

Took the PC out, bios debug was flashing 55 and 19.

So I swap the memory around. Using only 1 memory. Nothing happens

I then did a CMOS reset. I also remove my video card and other PCIE slots devices. After that debug flashing through 4F, 03, 19, 15, 55, 56 rapidly.

Computer had been running perfectly fine for the last 2 years. I didnt not do anything physically to the computer in the last half year other than cleaning it (which was a month ago)

What does the debug LED get stuck on? those debug codes are all normal to occur during the boot up process.

gsXqiPm.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Current spec: i5 3570k Z77A-GD65 8GB ram GTX 970

So last night I decide do an upgrade to window 10. Had some trouble with the driver, but finally got it working. 

And I left the computer running for the rest of the night.

This morning, I went back and restarted the computer. After that, the computer did not booting up. Nothing on screen or lights on keyboard.

Took the PC out, bios debug was flashing 55 and 19.

So I swap the memory around. Using only 1 memory. Nothing happens

I then did a CMOS reset. I also remove my video card and other PCIE slots devices. After that debug flashing through 4F, 03, 19, 15, 55, 56 rapidly.

Computer had been running perfectly fine for the last 2 years. I didnt not do anything physically to the computer in the last half year other than cleaning it (which was a month ago)

reset bios???

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Yes, I already cleared CMOS

The debug LED keep flashing 4F, 03, 19, 15, 55, 56. It doesnt stop at any number