Windows 10

Textosterone

I registered as insider a long time ago and i still cant get windows 10 :(b70fc27cf8a61fc59d8a175a11d8c3cc.png

How do i get it ?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Windows 10 is being released in 9 hours silly! you just have to reserve for it! you can do it any time in this year!

Edit
@Textosterone make sure to follow your topics, you appear to be an older forum member, just a reminder!

Windows 10 is being released in 9 hours silly! you just have to reserve for it! you can do it any time in this year!

i though insiders already got it tho?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

i though insiders already got it tho?

We do, you had to download the ISO file! No point in now, just do the reserve to upgrade, so you won't be stuck in beta!

Edit

@Textosterone make sure to follow your topics, you appear to be an older forum member, just a reminder!

What do you mean? its in the right place? isant it?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

We do, you had to download the ISO file! No point in now, just do the reserve to upgrade, so you won't be stuck in beta!

As of now if you have a legit copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 there is no point of upgrading to an insiders copy which you'll not be eligible for the free upgrade. 

What do you mean? its in the right place? isant it?

It was there, they removed it due to release in so many hours, they don't want any one else in the program, like the user below me said there is no point even if you can get the Insider ISO, your fine don't worry you can still upgrade to 10, The insider program was for people who wanted to use the OS earlier or who didn't have the money for 7/8/8.1 (me) 

It was there, they removed it due to release in so many hours, they don't want any one else in the program, like the user below me said there is no point even if you can get the Insider ISO, your fine don't worry you can still upgrade to 10, The insider program was for people who wanted to use the OS earlier or who didn't have the money for 7/8/8.1 (me) 

But is this post in the right place im 1 away from a warning point :P kek

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

But is this post in the right place im 1 away from a warning point :P kek

Yeah, it is, don't worry,