Laptop replacement

skullrebell

So ive had my lenovo idea pad z570 for about 4 and a half years, it its been running slower and hotter than normal for the past 3 months and getting worse, im thinking of getting a  replacement laptop for it, but im not sure what i should get i know i need atleast 8gb of ram and a dedicated graphics card so i can game on it when i just want to lay in bed, also a faster processor than my current laptop ideally no touch screen and no cd  drive. but those are flexable, im looking for a less than 850$usd laptop so what are your recommendations and why?

Its a Championship not a Belt!

Have you cleaned the inside?

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

Have you cleaned the inside?

yes i'm not some console peasant scrub

yes i'm not some console peasant scrub

I don't understand why having a console was relevant there, but okay. I feel you'll struggle to find a laptop with a decent GPU for that price.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

I don't understand why having a console was relevant there, but okay. I feel you'll struggle to find a laptop with a decent GPU for that price.

Thanks for not helping towards the question or topic.