Video Recording Software and Rendering

Gday Everyone, 

I need some help with my game recording software and dont know where else to try, Im currently recording stuff for my youtube channel using Brandicam and Sony movie studio platinum to render it, Im having trouble getting my videos to run at 1080p on mobile devices, the highest best quailty i can see my videos is at 720p on my phone but i can watch other peoples at 1080p, and people using tablets ect seem to be having the same issue or worse been only able to run at 360p so its affecting my channel, I can watch them on my computer no worries at 1080p HD so thats not a issue. Also sony software seems to be limited at rendering to 30fps, which is ok but wouldnt it be better to recored at 60fps to match the screen resolution, usually the games run above that but i thought 60fps would be better.

Is there someone on here who really knows there stuff who can help me perfect my setting, or recommend much better software to use, i dont really have the money to spend $750 on adobe pro but there must be other options, i dont know what else to try i have spent 8 hours today making short videos and uploading them in ever different configuration i can think off and nothing is working, 

Currently Brandicam is recording at 1920x1080

30 fps

Codec  -  H.264

Quality 100

But ive tried pretty much all other settings and nothing works most dont even allow for uploading to sony movie stuido.

Brandicam is really annoying me is there other options, the only other one i know of is FRAPS and i think thats worse then what i have.

Id really be thankful for any advice, i dont know what else to do. Thankyou

For Recording, I always use dxtory and nvidia shadowplay.

I'm still looking for a decent editing program though.

For you however, I would spend the $30 and get dxtory for recording.

I despise bandicam!