Does the Logitech G500s has NO acceleration at all ?

NationsAnarchy
Go to solution Solved by AuraDesru,

Nope, I can only get either those two. Just a deal I found from a local store in my country, cheap used but still quality Logitech G mice from USA got shipped all the way to here.

So the G500s still has acceleration huh ? I'm in I can deal with laser sensor's acceleration fine after a certain time of using (been using the Razer Copperhead, although the time difference between the 2 laser sensors can be huge I recall ?), plus I really like the dual mode scrolling function and the weight system that the G500s has, it's more of an all-rounder mouse, whereas the G402 is more techinical advanced, pretty cool shape, and mostly FPS-only. Dang I wish I had enough money to afford an used G502 from that store.

The whole idea of a mouse built certainly for one role is completely flawed. Just like how the G302 was built for MOBA gamers was just bullocks. A lot of Cloud 9/TSM CS GO players use the G303/G302 when it came out and liked it. Don't buy into the ULTRA FPS MOUSE PERFORMANCE BS.  If you want to get the G500S because of the weight and scrolling system. Go right on for it

Like the title said.
I've been digging around for a while now about that particular mouse and it's Avago ADNS-9808 laser sensor, but it doesn't seem to be clear at all for me to recall it.

Also, any opinions about the G402 Hyperion Fury ? I need some real, decent long-time using experience for both mice (G500s and G402, if possible). It's that time finally, I want to upgrade from my trusty Steelseries Kinzu v2 Pro to a more superior gaming mouse.
All helps are appreciated ! Thanks for reading !

Spoiler

G500S has accleration

G402 is a good mouse

Perhaps look torwards a zowie mouse, g303, or even a steelseries rival?

Nope, I can only get either those two. Just a deal I found from a local store in my country, cheap used but still quality Logitech G mice from USA got shipped all the way to here.

So the G500s still has acceleration huh ? I'm in I can deal with laser sensor's acceleration fine after a certain time of using (been using the Razer Copperhead, although the time difference between the 2 laser sensors can be huge I recall ?), plus I really like the dual mode scrolling function and the weight system that the G500s has, it's more of an all-rounder mouse, whereas the G402 is more techinical advanced, pretty cool shape, and mostly FPS-only. Dang I wish I had enough money to afford an used G502 from that store.

Spoiler

The whole idea of a mouse built certainly for one role is completely flawed. Just like how the G302 was built for MOBA gamers was just bullocks. A lot of Cloud 9/TSM CS GO players use the G303/G302 when it came out and liked it. Don't buy into the ULTRA FPS MOUSE PERFORMANCE BS.  If you want to get the G500S because of the weight and scrolling system. Go right on for it

The whole idea of a mouse built certainly for one role is completely flawed

Agreed with this. That's why I'm not that sure about choosing the G402. Unfortunately the G500s that I intended to buy doesn't come with the weight system plus there aren't any G402 left in the store. Finally, fortunately I managed some spare money in the last seconds to go all the way to the G502 lol. Now I can make this topic into the G502 mouse FAQ or some sort :D. Now I need to worry about getting used to the scrolling wheel and possibly the peeling mouse feet (which is highly likely to happen :()

Spoiler

Agreed with this. That's why I'm not that sure about choosing the G402. Unfortunately the G500s that I intended to buy doesn't come with the weight system plus there aren't any G402 left in the store. Finally, fortunately I managed some spare money in the last seconds to go all the way to the G502 lol. Now I can make this topic into the G502 mouse FAQ or some sort :D. Now I need to worry about getting used to the scrolling wheel and possibly the peeling mouse feet (which is highly likely to happen :()

I upgraded from the G500 to the G502, and I much prefer the 502, the mouse wheel is perfectly fine, and not had an issue with peeling feet, I use Logitech thin cloth mouse pad with it and no issues at all

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I upgraded from the G500 to the G502, and I much prefer the 502, the mouse wheel is perfectly fine, and not had an issue with peeling feet, I use Logitech thin cloth mouse pad with it and no issues at all

It must be from the second batch of G502s from Logitech I believe, because some reviewers did point that out in the early reviews of it. Since I will be getting an used one, I hope that mouse feet won't just peel off. That's horrible. And you also said that the mouse scroll wheel was perfectly fine, that's great then.

Can you give me more details about ergonomic-wise of the G502 please, that would be awesome. At last, the ShadowCaptain is on to the rescue ! Haha :D 

Spoiler

At last, the ShadowCaptain is on to the rescue ! Haha :D 

I know right I should be paid for this shit :P hahaha

What kind of details, if you have held a g500 its similar but slightly slimmer, it finds my hands better and i find it more comfortable, the sensor is also miles better

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I know right I should be paid for this shit :P hahaha

What kind of details, if you have held a g500 its similar but slightly slimmer, it finds my hands better and i find it more comfortable, the sensor is also miles better

Haha I would pay for that if I ever could lol :D

I haven't used the G500/s, I can't quite tell my memory as far back when I was able to use the classic + legendary G5. I love the shape, sadly that there's no G400/s for me to buy :( That sucks. About the sensor, hell yes that's miles better than the Avago one on the G500s, like I can tell that already without using both mice, judging from reviews. I think that the G502 could fit well with my hand (frankly mine is about the size of our great Linus's hand, apparently :P

Spoiler

Haha I would pay for that if I ever could lol :D

I haven't used the G500/s, I can't quite tell my memory as far back when I was able to use the classic + legendary G5. I love the shape, sadly that there's no G400/s for me to buy :( That sucks. About the sensor, hell yes that's miles better than the Avago one on the G500s, like I can tell that already without using both mice, judging from reviews. I think that the G502 could fit well with my hand (frankly mine is about the size of our great Linus's hand, apparently :P

yeah I have small hands,(like I have small female friends with bigger hands) and I find the 502 perfect

yeah I have small hands,(like I have small female friends with bigger hands) and I find the 502 perfect

All right that's about it I guess. The mouse will arrive on about Thu-Fri as I asked the shop that I bought, shipping across the country. Hell it's gonna be a long wait.

Spoiler