Weird pc noise

Swegly

A weird high pitched sound is coming from my PC. I have tried to record it and post it as an audio file for you guys to listen to however the sound is inaudible in the recording. I have determined that the sound is not harmful to the PC but it is sure as f*** annoying with these open ear headphones. Any suggestions will do Thanks!

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

A weird high pitched sound is coming from my PC. I have tried to record it and post it as an audio file for you guys to listen to however the sound is inaudible in the recording. I have determined that the sound is not harmful to the PC but it is sure as f*** annoying with these open ear headphones. Any suggestions will do Thanks!

ah probably coil whine. 

ah probably coil whine. 

it is not coil whine. I know that 100%

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

it is not coil whine. I know that 100%

The only other high-pitched noise I can think of is the HDD arm scratching... well your HDD :P

I had this happen to me and I determined that it was coming from my GPU because it would only happen when it was under heavy load. 

When does it happen to you? always or under load etc

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

I had this happen to me and I determined that it was coming from my GPU because it would only happen when it was under heavy load. 

When does it happen to you? always or under load etc

always