Petg Help

Go to solution Solved by Necrodead,

Hardware stores can sell it, but I bought some from Dazmode.com (canadian) or you can buy from performance-pcs.com or something similar.

10mm inner diameter with 12mm outer is most common, I think they have a 16mm outer diameter tube too, but not as common.

You can cut it with a hacksaw, but the best way is to use a small cheap pipe cutter. You can pick this up at a hardware store plumbing isle. You will also need to chamfer or sand the edges to prevent leaking and cutting o-rings

You don't need a bender, it can help but Jay said anyone should be able to do it by hand. You will need a heatgun.

12mm OD hardtube fittings work, any brand as long as it is advertised for hard tube and is the same size as your tube.

Hi my names Ethan and im building a system and I recently watched this video by jaytwocents 

and he says that petg is a good way to go. 

I would love to to this but i have a few questions

1.where do i get petg?

2. what sizes does it come in?

3.How do i cut it?

4. do i need a bender?

5. And FINALLY What fittings do i need for it?

Sorry its alot but thanks for helping :D

Hardware stores can sell it, but I bought some from Dazmode.com (canadian) or you can buy from performance-pcs.com or something similar.

10mm inner diameter with 12mm outer is most common, I think they have a 16mm outer diameter tube too, but not as common.

You can cut it with a hacksaw, but the best way is to use a small cheap pipe cutter. You can pick this up at a hardware store plumbing isle. You will also need to chamfer or sand the edges to prevent leaking and cutting o-rings

You don't need a bender, it can help but Jay said anyone should be able to do it by hand. You will need a heatgun.

12mm OD hardtube fittings work, any brand as long as it is advertised for hard tube and is the same size as your tube.