vinyl Cutter?

MeDownYou

I am looking for a vinyl cutter that is not too expensive I'd like it atleast 12inches by 12 inches for decals and be able to input from my computer. Any recommendations?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

What price range and location?

Preferably cheap (i'm not too familiar with them) maybe i know there are some under 200 are they any good? (some look like they are over 10k)

Oh, and midwest USA

*EDIT: I want to cut vinyl pieces for the walls as decorations, cups, and on plexiglass and metal

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I am looking for a vinyl cutter that is not too expensive I'd like it atleast 12inches by 12 inches for decals and be able to input from my computer. Any recommendations?

You can get a Silhouette Cameo starter bundle or vinyl bundle on amazon for around $230. I know it's a bit over your budget but it's the only one i have any personal experience with, so it's the only one i feel confident recommending. It's a pretty decent plotter, and the software isn't bad. (you have to turn your pictures in to vector files before it can cut them)

"LTT's official.."STOP. I promise you aren't LTT's official bagel eater or whatever. Trust me.