[Finished] Not a log, but a conclusion

Dubesta11

I am done with this computer for a while and want to share it. It might get another GPU eventually, but for now its all good. Here is the PCPartPicker link because I spent a long time formatting it there: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fV8KHx

I would love suggestions here if possible on how to improve it.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I am done with this computer for a while and want to share it. It might get another GPU eventually, but for now its all good. Here is the PCPartPicker link because I spent a long time formatting it there: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fV8KHx

I would love suggestions here if possible on how to improve it.

Funny thing: Before I clicked the link I was thinking "paint it black", but then I saw the blue stick of RAM and said "Yeah, paint it black" lol. That's about the only thing I would change though, Plastidip will do wonders on the mismatched RAM.

Funny thing: Before I clicked the link I was thinking "paint it black", but then I saw the blue stick of RAM and said "Yeah, paint it black" lol. That's about the only thing I would change though, Plastidip will do wonders on the mismatched RAM.

Well, its honestly not that huge of a problem, they are practicably the same heatsink. I don't think it would be worth painting something that I will never see.

How quite are those fans?

A little quieter than my Corsair AF fans at the same RPM, and do not have a wining noise when at a low voltage. These things spin so easily, static electricity can power them. I don't know how they compare to Noctuas or other professional fans, but they are very quiet and work very good.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H