Best set-up for the H60

My CPU temps are getting pretty high, My CPU went up to 85 degrees while i was playing counter strike a few minutes ago what is the best way to set up the H60 in my case? (H440) I have the one included fan attached to it. 

My CPU temps are getting pretty high, My CPU went up to 85 degrees while i was playing counter strike a few minutes ago what is the best way to set up the H60 in my case? (H440) I have the one included fan attached to it. 

wtf 85c duing cs go... did you try remounting the cooler with new paste... that seems ridiculous... unless your voltage is through the roof.

wtf 85c duing cs go... did you try remounting the cooler with new paste... that seems ridiculous... unless your voltage is through the roof.

I don't have new paste on hand, I will try remounting the cooler I have had my overclock running fine for months with good temps but I did recently have to re-build my PC. I may just end up buying this but i am not too sure on factory refurbished parts. http://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-hydro-series-h100-refurbished-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler-factory-refurbished-12-m

I don't have new paste on hand, I will try remounting the cooler I have had my overclock running fine for months with good temps but I did recently have to re-build my PC. I may just end up buying this but i am not too sure on factory refurbished parts. http://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-hydro-series-h100-refurbished-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler-factory-refurbished-12-m

try new paste before dropping big bucks on a new cooler.