Amount of liquid in an H100i

Hello,

I'm leaving to Denmark this monday and I intend to bring my PC along in my carry-on. Now seeing as you can have a maximum of 100mL per container (would a H100i even count as a container?) i was wondering if anyone has an idea of how much coolant is equally in a H100i. I don't think it's going to be a problem, but my parents aren't so sure. 

If noone knows the answer to this question, which is likely since i didn't find it anywhere, has anyone tried to transport a PC with an H100i in a european flight ,or even lufthansa aka the opperator im going to use, in their carry-on bag

Regards, Freaky

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I honestly don't know of they would consider it like a container but then again if they did you would have to leave it with them which would suck a lot, You could pack it really tight with a lot of foam and bubble-wrap and just put it with the luggage.

I had my h105 as checked in baggage without trouble, but i dont know about carry on.
You should probably talk to the flight bureau :)

Air pillows work the best to pack with just take off your side panel and pack it with air pillows so as to not break anything and put it in its original box if you have it and again more air pillows.

Air pillows work the best to pack with just take off your side panel and pack it with air pillows so as to not break anything and put it in its original box if you have it and again more air pillows.

I took mine on the plane and TSA cleared it.

I had my h105 as checked in baggage without trouble, but i dont know about carry on.

You should probably talk to the flight bureau :)

yes there is more then 100mL in the cooler but you can always put it under the plain.

I honestly don't know of they would consider it like a container but then again if they did you would have to leave it with them which would suck a lot, You could pack it really tight with a lot of foam and bubble-wrap and just put it with the luggage.

I think i won't risk it and just put it in my checked-in luggage. I still have the original foam padding and stuff, and if i remove the GPU that should resolve the biggest breakpoint.

I haven't used LTT forum in a while and i totaly forgot how quickly everyone replies here! Thanks a bunch.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Take gpu and if you have any mechanical drive also just in case, good luck :)

Take gpu and if you have any mechanical drive also just in case, good luck :)

Ya take them out wrap them with some multi colored wires in something like a sock and then tape it with a watch on it and put it in your carrie on.