Buying a headset

Cyrus

So i am buying  a headset mainly for FPS gaming and i got around a 100 £ budget.

I dont have a separate soundcard for my PC, i use the one that exists in the MSI Z87-G45.

So im looking for a headset and/or a soundcard for this price... :)

Any help is appreciated.

So i am buying  a headset mainly for FPS gaming and i got around a 100 £ budget.

I dont have a separate soundcard for my PC, i use the one that exists in the MSI Z87-G45.

So im looking for a headset and/or a soundcard for this price... :)

Any help is appreciated.

Siberia V2

audio technica ad700

grado sr80i

legitech 

superlux

siberia v2

you can buy cheap 30 dollar souncard later, like xonar dg or smthng ( free shipping ? )

Logitech G53. 

Beast Headset.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Don't get a headset. Get some headphones instead.

You are in Sweden so I looked at the headphones in your pricerange. If you can afford ~300SEK more then you can get one of these:

Shure SRH440 (750 SEK)

Sony MDR-7506 (1300 SEK)

Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm (1300 SEK)

Audio Technica ATH-M50 (1350 SEK)

If you are OK with ordering from the UK then you can get the Sony MDR-V6 for 50 pounds.

Dont get a headset. Get headphones with a modmic much better sound and mic quality you can also use a soundcard with them. Any of the headphones that LAwLz listed are good.