Where to sell used rads and water blocks

Hi all, longtime lurker. I understand that I can not sell items on the forums (yet?). However, I have zero experience selling used water blocks and radiators, and wanted to see where you all go when you have parts to get rid of.

I dabbled in liquid cooling at the beginning of this year, and after I RMA'd a GTX670 to EVGA (with the short, reference PCB), they shipped back a 670 FTW (full length PCB). Long story short, I have a leftover water block and rad that I don't need in my loop anymore.

I'm in the US, and I'm leaning towards Amazon over Craigslist and Ebay. Thoughts?

You could either 

A. Give it to me or

B. Sell it on eBay or Craigslist.

As long as you find somewhere to sell it for a decent price, it doesn't really matter.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

I'm sure many people would gladly accept it as a gift. Any reasons why not to put it on Amazon? I like that there is no time limit for a listing there, so I can post it, store it (forget about it), and wait for a sale.

Sell it on eBay

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Send it to me :) I would love to begin watercooling with top gear Acessories :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

craigslist is good, ive sold many things on craigslist plus you dont have to worry about shipping